Employee Relations is responsible for providing a variety of services to the campus community that develop and maintain positive, respectful and harmonious working relationships between employees and managers.
- Interpret staff collective bargaining agreements
- Collaborate in establishing effective communication between employees and management
- Provide representation and guidance with grievance issues
- Establish Campus wide Labor Management Committees
- Facilitate employee and management working environment concerns
For more information, see: