Do you have questions about Staff Evaluations? Please see the frequently asked questions below.
- Regarding the CSUEU Shift from Anniversary Date review cycle to April 1 – March 31 cycle: If my employee was just reviewed in January but the cycle ends March 31, do I need to fill out an additional evaluation for January through March or should I include the time period in the previous evaluation?
- Do temporary employees get evaluated?
- My employee has not been reviewed since 2010. How do I bring him/her on track with the new cycle? Can I do one evaluation for the past 3 years?
- We have an employee on a 6-month medical leave. Do we need to do a review for her now or wait until she returns in September?
- We have an employee who is out on maternity leave. She returns in June and is also probationary. How does this affect her probationary period? Does it extend it since she would have been out for 4+ months of her first year?
- Are MPP evaluations on the same cycle as staff?
- It seems like there is more time to get the evaluations to HR than in the past. Is that true?
- Is the April 1 – March 31 review cycle the same for confidential employees?
- I heard there was a new review form for staff. Is that true?
- When should I complete the probationary performance review for my employee?