Bargaining Units 1, 6, 8
The University-wide annual review program applies to staff employees in all bargaining units, with the exception of Unit 3-Faculty.
Full-time permanent and part-time permanent State employees are reviewed annually using the annual forms.
Probationary-status university employees are reviewed using the annual forms, but remain on their contract-mandated probationary performance review schedule until such time when they reach permanent status, and then enter into the campus annual review cycle.
The annual review cycle covers the performance review period of April 1 to March 31 of each year for bargaining units 1, 6 , 8.
* Unit 1 Union of American Physicians and Dentists
* Unit 6 State Employees Trades Council
* Unit 8 Statewide University Police Association
The following documents will help you prepare for your performance review:
- Staff Pre-Performance Review Worksheet 1 and 8 (PDF)
- Staff Pre-Performance Review Worksheet Unit 6 (PDF)
- University Staff Standards (PDF)
- Staff Performance Factors 1, 6, 8 (PDF)
- Rating Scale for Staff Performance Review 1, 6, 8 (PDF)
- Contact your Workforce Planning team to request an MPP or Staff Position Description Template
- Instructions for Staff Performance Review Form Units 1, 6, 8 (PDF)
- Staff Performance Review Form Units 1 and 8
- Staff Annual Performance Review Form Unit 6
- Staff Probationary Performance Review Form Unit 6
- Goal Worksheet units 1, 6, 8 (PDF)
Temporary employees with appointments of 1 year or longer are reviewed during the annual cycle on the annual forms.
For more information, contact Organizational Development & Training.