Can changes for Classification, Job Code, and Working Title be submitted on the Position Management Action Form?



Requests to change Classification, Job Code, or Working Title cannot be made through the Position Management Action Form. These changes typically require an updated Position Description, analysis and review. Contact your Workforce Planning Analyst for assistance.