- I need to create a position number. How do I create one?
- Why are there different Submission Guidelines for different types of changes?
- Does all the Position Information on the form need to be filled out?
- What is the Effective Date and why is it important?
- Can changes for Classification, Job Code, and Working Title be submitted on the Position Management Action Form?
- Can Grade / Range be changed for non-faculty positions?
- How do I request position or appointment level funding?
- I am not able to view someone’s time. What do I need to do?
- I want to update an employee’s working title. What do I need to do?
- I need to update multiple positions. Do I need to complete a form for each position number?
- I need to change an employee’s Check Sort Unit. When do I need to have the request into Human Resources?
- How long does it take to make the changes requested, and how will I know it is completed?
|Reason||Provide a descriptive reason for creating a new position, or for all the changes requested.|
|Master Payroll Cutoff Dates||The monthly deadline to submit any position changes that need to be reflected in the current pay period. Check the Master Payroll Cutoff Dates Calendars.|
|Working Title||Assigned to a particular position to reflect the position’s job functions.|
|Check Sort Unit||Check Sort Unit reflects a unit for pay check distribution. Check Sort Unit is usually the last three digits of the extended zip (but not always).|
|Reports To||List the name and the position number of the person this position reports to. This is used in the Absence Management and Recruiting functions in PeopleSoft.|