If your question is not answered below please contact Staff Fee Waiver.
- How do I know if I’m qualified for fee waiver?
- How often do I have to apply for the fee waiver program?
- Are winter and summer courses fee waiver eligible?
- How many units does fee waiver cover?
- What other course fees are waived or reduced?
- How do I request to get my application fee waived/reimbursed?
- Can fee waiver be used for the University of California (UC) schools or community
Employees Staff Fee Waiver
- I am an SJSU employee but I will be attending another CSU. What do I do?
- Do I have to fill out a student admission application in order to take classes using fee waiver?
- Do I have to be enrolled in a degree program to utilize fee waiver?
- Can I take classes as part of my work schedule using state time?
- Can I use fee waiver to audit a class?
- What are the tax implications for participating in this benefit?
Dependent Fee Waiver
- To whom can I transfer this benefit?
- Does my dependent have to be a matriculated student to use this benefit?
- Can I take one class and my dependent take one class through this program in the same semester? Or, can my two dependent children take classes through this program at the same time?
- What happens if my dependent child turns 23 or 25 (depending on bargaining unit) during the semester?
- I am an SJSU employee but my dependent will be attending another CSU. What do I do?
- Can my dependent enroll in more than 2 classes?
- What are the tax implications for utilizing this benefit?