HSPM Department FormsALL FORMS MUST BE TYPED IN ORDER TO BE TURNED IN TO THE DEPARTMENT FOR REVIEW.
Academic Forms: Including candidacy forms, university petitions and graduation forms.
Hospitality Management Forms Fall 2010 - Current Advising Form:
These are the forms you will use to track your progress and facilitate meetings with your advisor. (Note: On the form, IC = Instructor Consent and UD = Upper Division Status)
Change of Major/Minor Forms:
Use this form to apply for a add/change of major or minor.
- Change of Major Form [pdf] for students with FEWER than 90 units
- Change of Major form [pdf] for students with MORE than 90 units
Graduation Forms (needed to apply for graduation)
Those who entered the program prior to fall 08 may choose to remain with the 'old' program or change to the new ones (strongly encouraged).
- Graduation Application [pdf] - You must submit this form to the department, along with a signed major form.
- BS Hospitality, Tourism & Event Management Major Form [doc]
Internship & Class Forms
Internship Packet and Forms :
- Student Profile 191A & B
- Internship Agency Proposal Form 191A & B
- Agreement & Insurance 191A & B
- Supervisor Evaluation 191A & B
- Internship Report 191A & B
Course Substitution form:
Use this form to for a course that has already been submitted but needs to be changed/updated.