HSPM Department FormsALL FORMS MUST BE TYPED IN ORDER TO BE TURNED IN TO THE DEPARTMENT FOR REVIEW.
Academic Forms: Including candidacy forms, university petitions and graduation forms.
Hospitality Management Forms Fall 2010 - Old Advising Form:
- BS Hospitality, Tourism & Event Management Advising Form [doc] - Old
- Hospitality Course Roadmap Form - Old
Hospitality Management Forms Fall 2014 - Current Advising Form:
These are the forms you will use to track your progress and facilitate meetings with your advisor. (Note: On the form, IC = Instructor Consent and UD = Upper Division Status)
Change of Major/Minor Forms:
Use this form to apply for a add/change of major or minor.
- Change of Major Form [pdf] for students with FEWER than 90 units
- Change of Major form [pdf] for students with MORE than 90 units
Graduation Forms (needed to apply for graduation)
Those who entered the program prior to Fall '14 may choose to remain with the 'old' program or change to the 'new' one (strongly encouraged).
Students MUST submit BOTH a Graduation Application and a Graduation Major form. (Both forms must by TYPED.)
- Graduation Application - You must submit this form to the department, ALONG WITH a Graduation Major Form.
- If you entered the program prior to Fall '14, use this Old Graduation Form.
- If you entered the program Fall '14, use this New Graduation Form.
Internship & Class Forms
Internship Packet and Forms :
- Student Profile 191A & B
- Internship Agency Proposal Form 191A & B
- Agreement & Insurance 191A & B
- Supervisor Evaluation 191A & B
- Internship Report 191A & B
Course Substitution form:
Use this form to for a course that has already been submitted but needs to be changed/updated.