Pebble Beach Drivers Form
The SJSU/Pebble Beach Special Event Management Team will have minivans that will be driven by team members during Event Week. All team members over 21 years of age with a valid California driver's license will be required to drive a minivan.
If you have accepted a position on the SJSU /Pebble Beach Special Event Management Team, and are at least twenty-one (21) years of age with a valid California driver's license, please read the following requirements and submit the following Driver Form:
- Show proof of a valid California driver’s license
- Provide a DMV driver's history print-out dated no earlier than 19 days prior to January 18, 2014. (This can be completed online.)
- Complete, pass and provide proof of The CSU-mandated Defensive Driving Course. (This course can be completed online.)
- Pass a drug/alcohol screening to be arranged by Pebble Beach Resorts at Pebble Beach Resorts' cost.
- Be at least twenty-one years (21) of age.
- Abide by all safety guidelines provided to SJSU by Pebble Beach Resorts. Pebble Beach Resorts reserves the right to disqualify at any time any driver who fails to abide by such guidelines.
- Refrain from drinking any alcohol during the week of the event.
Please submit the following form no later than:
12:00 PM on Friday, November 22, 2013
If you have any questions or concerns about being a Driver for the SJSU/Pebble Beach Special Event Management Team, please contact: Kristen Ridout