H&A Strategic Planning
In fall 2012, the College of Humanities and the Arts initiated a strategic planning process to guide the College to its next level by articulating College goals and aspirations and making plans to achieve those goals.
The process is driven by a deep commitment to collaboration, dialogue, and input.
The first phase is critical: in January and February 2013, faculty and staff will
be asked to provide input via a survey that people will have an opportunity to respond
to in their respective units (departments/schools) and also as individuals.
Other stakeholders also will have the chance to provide input in spring 2013 via an online system that will link to this website.
Please take the time to read the H&A Strategic Planning Process document for more details, and please pay particular attention to the survey (Appendix II in that document).
The other documents posted below were distributed to the Transition Taskforce and are made public here in an effort to be as transparent and open as possible about this process.
* Strategic planning process update on May 8, 2013
* College structure ballots May 8, 2013
* Strategic planning process update on April 16, 2013
1. H&A STRATEGIC PLANNING PROCESS
2. TRANSITION TASKFORCE MEMBERSHIP
3. PRESIDENT QAYOUMI'S VISION 2017 STRATEGIC PLAN
4. PROVOST JUNN'S DRAFT ACADEMIC PLAN
5. H&A ORGANIZATIONAL CHART
6. H&A ENROLLMENTS
7. H&A MAJORS
8. H&A FTES TO SALARY (APPROXIMATION)