Tuition Deferral Policy
If you are unable to attend the session you initially applied to and wish to postpone your tuition to the next session, you must submit a written request to the International Gateways Admissions Office.
- You are required to submit the Tuition Deferral Request Form to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 10 business days prior to the start of the program. Requests submitted less than 10 business days in advance will not be approved by the Admissions Office.
- You are required to return your original I-20 to our office. Please mail your original
I-20 to the following address:
San Jose State University, IS 227
One Washington Square
San Jose, CA 95129-0215
- The written request must be submitted to the International Gateways Office at least 10 business days prior to the start of the program.
- The tuition must be deferred to the next available session of the same program.
- Students may defer a maximum of two times.
For more information on the tuition deferral policy, please email email@example.com