Tuition Refund Policy
The tuition refund policy for International Gateways is as follows:
- The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Full tuition refund less a $75 processing fee will be granted for withdrawal requests received in writing before the program start date.
- 85% tuition refund will be granted for withdrawal requests received in writing during the first week (five days) of classes.
- No refund for any reason after the first week (5 days) of classes.
- Students registered in a 17-week ATP program will receive no refund for withdrawal requests submitted after the first week (5 days) of the first 9-week session.
All withdrawal and refund requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com
Students must mail the Original Form I-20 back to our office before the refund is processed:
College of International and Extended Studies
One Washington Square
Student Union – CIES
San Jose, CA 95192-0215 U.S.A.
For more information regarding the refund policy, email firstname.lastname@example.org