How To Apply for SJSU On-Campus Housing
Complete the following steps to apply for on-campus housing for Spring 2018:
- Find your SJSU ID number from the Admissions Tracking site.
- Send an email to Tiana.Marquez@sjsu.edu with your full name as it appears in your passport, your date of birth and SJSU ID number.
- Tiana will send you an email with the link to complete the application and pay the fees.
- Make sure you submit:
- housing application
- license agreement form
- $50 application fee
- $600 initial fee in order to have your file complete and processed for a space.
Please check with Housing regarding any housing application questions.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org once you have completed the Housing application and paid all the fees so this office can send you information about early check-in times.