TOEFL Waiver Program
Who can apply?
Any International Gateways student can apply!
You have to finish at least one session of ALL level 600 classes with grades of "B" or higher and 90% attendance in ALL classes (including electives). *Students can also transfer to community college with a TOEFL score of 500 (PBT) or 61 (IBT).
1. Required Documents
- All of our partner schools require official transcripts from your High School and/or University. These must be original and official (no copies or scans).
- These schools also need an official and original bank statement on original bank paper.
- NOTE: sending unofficial documents will result in a delay in the application process.
2. Other Documents
- In addition to the official documents, copies of other documents are also required.
You will need to make copies of the following documents and include them in your application:
- I-20 (all pages)
- F-1 visa
- You can make copies on your own or make copies in the IG office.
- De Anza College
- West Valley College
- San Jose City College
- Foothill College
For more information, please contact our Undergraduate Advisor, Grace Kee.