Mon–Fri: 8 AM - 5 PM
Mon-Thurs: 10 AM- 4 PM
Clark Hall, 5th Floor, Room 543
San José State University
One Washington Square
San José, CA 95192-0221
SJSU University Police Dept.
- SJSU and the ISSS office will be closed on Friday, July 3 for Independence Day.
- Fraud scheme targets foreign nationals! Read about it on USCIS's national blog.
- Registration for Fall 2015 classes has begun. Check your MySJSU account for your registration start date and time and Be sure to register as soon as soon as possible Also, be aware of your specific payment due date. Classes will be dropped if you do not pay on time.
- You will need to renewal your health insurance coverage for Fall 2015 before you can register for Fall classes. The University approved health insurance plan can be purchased online (select: 2015-2016 SJSU-International). Insurance holds will be removed within 24 hours after purchasing coverage.
- ISSS document processing time for all applications is 1-3 weeks.
- Attendance at an employment workshop is mandatory before you can apply for OPT or CPT. Employment workshops are Wednesdays from 3:00 PM -4:00 PM and Thursdays from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM at Clark Hall 543.
- Graduate students: check out the GAPE Candidacy and Graduation deadlines