Mon–Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
Mon: 10-12, 1-3
Tue: 10-12, 1-3
Wed: 10-12, 1-3
Thurs: 1 pm - 4 pm
Clark Hall, 5th Floor, Room 543
San José State University
One Washington Square
San José, CA 95192-0221
SJSU University Police Dept.
- Office Closure: The ISSS office will be closed on Wednesday, October 1, from 12PM-5PM. The F-1 Employment Workshop cancelled on Wednesday, October 1
- Fall 2014 advising hours are Monday- Wednesday 10-12 and 1-3, and Thursdays 1-4
- Check out the Fall 2014 Events for International Students
- Mandatory Title IX / Haven online training:
San José State University is committed to creating a safe, healthy, and supportive learning environment for our whole community. In this spirit, and to comply with new federal Title IX/Campus SaVE Act mandates, SJSU now requires that all incoming students complete certain online course(s). A notice describing the requirement was posted on your MySJSU account. Please see your MySJSU account for further information or check the Wellness and Health Promotion site. This is very important: The deadline to complete the required online course(s) is Oct. 1, 2014. Failure to meet the deadline will result in a hold being placed on your Spring 2015 registration, preventing you from signing up for classes
- ISSS document processing time for all application, including OPT and CPT is 1-3 weeks.
- Attendance at an employment workshop is mandatory before you can apply for OPT and CPT. Employment workshops are Wednesdays from 3:00 PM -4:00 PM and Thursdays from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM at Clark Hall 543.
- Fraud scheme targets foreign nationals! Read about it on USCIS's national blog.
- Graduate students: check out the GAPE Candidacy and Graduation deadlines