Mon–Fri: 8 AM - 5 PM
Mon-Thurs: 10 AM- 4 PM
Clark Hall, 5th Floor, Room 543
San José State University
One Washington Square
San José, CA 95192-0221
SJSU University Police Dept.
- ISSS is hosting an Income Tax Filing Information Workshop presented by Sprintax, a Non-Resident Tax Preparation Company: Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 3:00 PM at BBC 004. Did you work in the U.S. in 2014? Did you know that international students are required to file federal tax forms? Come to our workshop to learn which federal form you must complete depending on your circumstances.
- Upcoming Closures
- Friday, March 6: ISSS will open at 11:00 AM
- Monday, March 23: ISSS will be closed all day
- Tuesday, March 24: ISSS will be closed all day. There will be no Obtaining F-1 Status workshop
- Tuesday, March 31: SJSU will be closed all day for Cesar Chavez day. There will be no Obtaining F-1 Status workshop
- Check out the slides from Attorney Martin Lawler's Presentation: Visas for Professionals: Beyond OPT
- Check out our Spring 2015 Events!
- The deadline for filing taxes is April 15, 2015.
- ISSS document processing time for all applications is 1-3 weeks.
- Attendance at an employment workshop is mandatory before you can apply for OPT or CPT. Employment workshops are Wednesdays from 3:00 PM -4:00 PM and Thursdays from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM at Clark Hall 543.
- Fraud scheme targets foreign nationals! Read about it on USCIS's national blog.
- Graduate students: check out the GAPE Candidacy and Graduation deadlines