Degree Level Change

A current SJSU bachelor’s degree student will be issued a new I-20 for a change of level when admitted to a graduate degree program at SJSU. Students must submit a Change of Level Request Form with IPS in order to request the new I-20. Graduate Admissions and Program Evaluations (GAPE) must process this new I-20 within 15 days of the student beginning a new program/degree.