Transferring Out

You may transfer from one school to another to complete a degree or begin a new program. To do so, you must gain admission at another school and a new I-20 from that school and you must start classes within 5 months of admission to the new program. You will be required to have SJSU release your SEVIS record, and should enroll full-time at the new school after the transfer. Please complete the SJSU Transfer-out Form (pdf).