Documents to Bring to SJSU
Bring copies of important documents with you to the U.S.
Obtain English translations of these documents. Retain photocopies of all original documents for your records.
The following are some examples:
- Official transcripts from secondary schools, colleges, or universities
- Medical and dental records, including certificates of immunizations and vaccinations (especially important for children)
- Information about medical conditions or treatments, prescriptions for medication (including the generic and brand names) and eyeglasses
- Marriage certificate (certified copy)
- Birth certificates for children (certified copy)
- International driver’s license