MS ISE Student Outcomes
The student outcomes of the master’s degree in ISE are:
- Student will be able to function (use and apply discipline knowledge) effectively and provide leadership (interpret, analyze and implement solutions to problems/challenges) within an organization.
- Student will be able to form, facilitate, lead, coordinate and participate in teams.
- Student will be able to understand organizational processes and behaviors.
- Student will have a graduate level knowledge of methodological and computational skills with which able to operate (apply) effectively.
- Student will have a graduate level proficiency in collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data
- Student will a graduate level proficiency in approaching unstructured problems and synthesizing and designing solutions for this problem.
- Student will have a graduate level proficiency in evaluating the impact of these solutions in the broader context of the organization and society.
- Student will have a graduate level proficiency in effectively presenting and selling(communicating) solutions in the form of written, oral and electronic media.
- Student will be able to accomplish life-long growth (life-long learners) within the field of profession of ISE.