International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS)
International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS) centralizes immigration advising resources and co-curricular support programming for international students and scholars on campus. Our goal is to serve the needs of our international students and scholars and to enhance their experience in the United States and to integrate them into our community, while also contributing to their success during their tenure at SJSU and beyond.
News & Updates
- BONUS Post-OPT Workshop this Friday!--Based on popular demand, ISSS will offer a bonus Post-OPT Workshop on Friday, February 21st from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm in the first floor conference room at ISSS. First come, first served!
- First 500 Students Receive FREE Tax Filing Assistance from Sprintax!!--SJSU and Sprintax are partnering up once again this tax season to provide FREE tax filing assistance for the first 500 SJSU students that sign up! First come, first served! Please click on the following link; set up an account; and then enter SpTx2019SJSU501F when prompted.
- Please go here for updates on the new travel ban issued 01/31/20 and the travel restrictions for those who have been in China.
- Post-OPT Workshops--January 29th, February 4, April 22, and May 6 from 2-4 pm in the ISSS first floor conference room.
- Post-OPT Application Packet (I-765) Review Workshops--February 25, March 4, March 10, April 14, and May 14 from 2-4 pm in the ISSS first floor conference room.
- STEM-OPT Extension Zoom Workshops--February 13 and April 30 via Zoom. Zoom URLs can be found in the Google calendar to the right.
- Global Connections (formerly International Coffee Hour): Every Monday from 12 to 1 in Wellness Center Rm 122--Join our weekly Global Connections meetup to connect with people from around the world, explore cultural topics, and learn tips for improving your overall well being. Open to all students. Free coffee & snacks.