What is DocuSign?
DocuSign is an application that provides electronic signature technology and digital transaction management services for facilitating electronic exchanges of contracts and signed documents. It allows users to securely upload, sign and send documents requiring signature, thereby eliminating the need for paper documentation.
Who can use DocuSign?
Any Faculty or Staff member with a valid SJSUOne ID may use the service for business-related purposes.
How can I get an account?
This is a self-service resource available via one.SJSU.edu
How much does it cost?
DocuSign is an IT baseline service and offered at no additional cost to Faculty and Staff.
Standard: Electronic and Digital Signatures defines requirements for the use of electronic and digital signatures within SJSU, its Auxiliaries and outside entities.
- Sign a document with DocuSign (1:17)
- Sending Documents - New DocuSign Experience (1:25)
- DocuSign - How it Works (1:18)
- Additional Videos
Video Tutorials - Google
- DocuSign for Google
- DocuSign for Gmail
- Create the Ultimate Digital Office with DocuSign for Google
- DocuSign for G Suite - Sign & Send Documents from Google Drive
- Signing Documents
- Signing Information for Signers
- Working with Templates
- Document Sending
- DocuSign Support
- DocuSign 101: Envelope Creation (1:04:00) - Overview of sending documents effectively
- DocuSign 101: Template Creation/Powerform (2:25:00) - Framework for documents
For DocuSign support, submit a request to iSupport.
View the iSupport Tutorial for instructions.