Whom Do I Contact About...?

Academic Support

Accessibility Barriers

Application Status

Bursar's Office

Fee payments, 1098T Form, Tower Cards or Refunds

Discrimination & Harassment Complaints

Any complaints regarding unlawful discrimination and harassment

Financial Aid & Scholarship Questions

Financial aid or scholarships

Graduate Students


Housing - Both on and off campus

MySJSU Password Help

Prospective Students

Applying for undergraduate admission

Records & Registration

Transcripts, grades missing, or can't uses add code

Student Email

Email, Calendar & Google Suite offers a collection of web-based communication and productivity tools with full-featured mobile device support.

Undergraduate Students

For advising on general education for undeclared students, students requiring remediation, international students and those on probation or disqualified