One of the main goals at Instructional and Meeting Spaces (IMS) is to support the campus community's audio/visual, computer equipment and presentation needs.
IMS provides a wide range of audio/visual equipment, computers and accessories for checkout. Items must be checked out in-person, on a first-come first-served basis. Check out equipment online or visit our location.
Hours of Operation - Fall & Spring
|Mon - Thurs||7:30 am - 9:45 pm|
7:30 am - 4:45 pm
Hours of Operation - Winter & Summer
|Mon - Fri||7:30 am - 4:45 pm|
Equipment Checkout Policy
- A current tower ID must be presented at checkout (must be scan-able)
- 2 Day checkout for most items (48 hours)
- All items must be returned on time to avoid a 12 months restriction
- Students must be currently enrolled in classes and provide their course name/number & contact information upon check-out.
- Customers must agree to an end-user agreement stating that the equipment will be safe, secure, and returned in the same condition.
- If the loaner equipment is lost, stolen, damaged, or the checkout term is being abused, the customer will be restricted from accessing loaner equipment for 12 months.
- If the loaner equipment is stolen, a UPD report must be filed and a copy provided to the equipment loaning Service Manager.
- IMS staff may contact customers regarding equipment checkout.
Thursday: Items checked out on Thursday must be returned on the following Monday at or before the exact time of checkout.
Friday: Items checked out on Friday must be returned on the following Monday at or before the exact time of checkout.
There is no checkout during Spring and Winter Break.