Information Technology (IT) provides a variety of popular commercial software applications for the Campus Community such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, LucidChart and Sophos Antivirus software. For additional third-party software applications, visit eCampus. To view SJSU’s customized software applications, go to the Spartan Apps Portal.
To install software, follow the instructions for each application.
- Microsoft Windows, Office, and Project
- Microsoft Product (KMS) - Only for IT Campus Techs who are responsible for installing and activating Microsoft software volume licensing
- Sophos Antivirus Software
- Adobe Software
- Microsoft Dreamspark - Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2, SQL Server, Visual Studio, HyperV, and More
You need your SJSUOne ID and password to download software. Some applications require management approval and a support technician.
PC software is an IT baseline service and offered at no additional cost to the Campus
Service Request Process
The request process varies depending on the software.
- eCampus: Provides a variety of commercial software applications such as Canvas, Zoom, Camtasia and Snagit as well as other teaching and research software tools
- Spartan Apps Portal: Offers a variety of applications to manage your work and school activities
For support, submit a request to iSupport.
View the iSupport Tutorial for instructions.