Information Technology (IT) provides a variety of popular commercial software applications for the Campus Community such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, LucidChart and Sophos Antivirus software.
To view SJSU’s customized software applications, go to the One.SJSU.edu.
To install software, follow the instructions for each application.
For additional software applications, such as Canvas, Camtasia, Snagit, Zoom, Turitin, and other applications visit eCampus.
- Adobe Software
- FileMaker Pro Advanced
- Microsoft Product (KMS) - Only for Desktop Support and IT Techs who are responsible for installing and activating Microsoft software volume licensing
- Microsoft Windows, Office, and Project
- Sophos Antivirus Software
- SAS Statistical Software
- SPSS Statistical Software from IBM
- Microsoft Dreamspark - Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2, SQL Server, Visual Studio, HyperV, and More
You need your SJSUOne ID and password to download software. Some applications require management approval and a support technician.
The request process varies depending on the software.