Digital Signage allows users to dynamically display and manage content on designated screens across SJSU buildings and offices, offering new ways to brand and showcase programs, events, announcements and activities.
There are over 100 Digital Signs throughout SJSU buildings and offices. Digital Signs are assigned to SJSU affiliated departments in high-traffic areas.
- Content Integration: Powerpoint, Social Media, RSS feeds and other applications
- Customize content and format
- Content scheduling and management
- Network monitoring
- Multi-user access
- Budget approval for Digital Signage
- TV and mounting bracket (purchased by the customer)
- Digital signage location requires: American Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance, Fire Marshal approval and available power and network
The cost will be determined depending on location, display size and other variables
- Review the Digital Sign Business Process Flow [pdf] and Digital Signage Roles and Responsibilities [pdf]
- Locate primary location
- Locate alternate location
- Budget needs to be approved
- As an overview, Digital Signage Requests must be approved by Facilities Development and Operation (FDO) to meet building code and safety requirements.
- To receive a consultation, open a help ticket or contact email@example.com
- Add or Delete Digital Signage User Access
- SJSU Digital Signage Training website
- Industry Weapon: Provides learning tutorials and videos, troubleshooting tips and 24/7 Support for all users