IPTV is a network-based television service offering over 90 channels of content, providing a wireless connection to Philo IPTV for housing residents via PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android or tablet. This IPTV service is distributed across campus via the campus Wi-Fi network and is available to all housing residents—anywhere on campus. In addition, you can check out a Roku player from the Campus Village Computer Lab and use it to connect to your TV.
SJSU Housing Residents
90+ Channels of Cable TV contents (HBO, ESPN, CNN, Local Channels, etc.)
- An internet connection and a browser are all you need to view on a computer or laptop
- Roku app for viewing on a Roku device or Roku TV
- Philo Mobile App for IOS and Android for viewing on mobile devices
Once you are registered to live in on-campus housing, your account will automatically receive access to the IPTV services. Please allow a few days after move-in for the system to process and update your status.
- Connecting Roku and Set Up Philo [pdf]
- Campus TV (IPTV) Philo Login [pdf]
- Getting Started with Philo
- Set up Roku
For IPTV support, open a help ticket.