Information Technology (IT) provides all campus telephone operations and support (analog and digital) including voice/data trunks and services.
- Digital on-campus telephone directory for Faculty, Staff and Departments
- Video (select phones)
- Speed dial individuals or groups
Faculty and Staff must have an active OneSJSU ID and work in a SJSU affiliated building
Campus Telephones are a baseline service provided on an individual department basis.
Service Request Process
You can request campus telephone service in two ways:
- Contact the IT Service Desk
- Submit a ticket to iSupport
- Complete a Telephone and Directory Request Form (can be filled out by Administrative Staff or Department IT Tech)
- Policies and Standards
Personal Use of State-Provided Telephones: State telephones are provided for the conduct of State business and not personal use.
Prohibitions: No personal long distance calls should be made from State telephones, No personal calls should not interfere with the conduct of State business, Employees found in violation of personal telephone use policies are subject to disciplinary action
For support, submit a request to iSupport.
View the iSupport Tutorial for instructions.