San José State Information Technology (IT) Video Production produces professional-quality video and audio recordings for academic content, campus events, training, research, and public relations.
- Project Consulting - We meet with you to evaluate, plan and provide guidance on your unique video production needs.
- Storyboard Scripting - We help you develop a storyboard script and provide guidance on how to create a storyboard. Note that developing your own storyboard will help expedite your project.
- Video Recording - We provide studio or on-site video recordings of classroom content/events, conferences, forums, high-profile meetings and other events.
- Video Editing - We can add slides, images/photos, sound, and footage to your project.
- Media Duplication - We duplicate copies of your media upon request. We can also duplicate media that resides in our archives or duplicate media that you provide us (subject to copyright).
- Video Distribution - You can view your completed video products using these formats:
- DVD or CD
- and more
Video Production Service is a state-funded service and is offered at no additional cost for general-funded activities. Foundation and other externally funded projects may incur recharge costs.
Service Request Process
To request Video Production, complete the Video Production Request Form.
- To request Media Duplication, complete the Media Duplication Request Form.
For any questions about Video Production Services, contact Teri Graziani, Media Specialist.