The Instructional and Meeting Spaces (IMS) Classroom Support unit provides technical assistanceONLY fordesignated classrooms.
Other Academic Technology services include:
- Campus A/V - Design, implementation and support to drive standardization across the campus for Classroom, Meeting Spaces and general AV use
- Equipment Loaning - Loans and maintains large stock of equipment
- Video & Media - Includes: Media Loaning, Mobile & Portable Video Conferencing Units, and Video Conferencing
- Virtual and Augmented Reality - Includes: Faculty Development and Training Facility, Virtual Reality Demo Station, VR Experience Development Center, VR Experiences and Campus Tours, and VR Loaner Service
Phone:(408) 924 - 2867
Hours of Operation - Spring & Fall
|Mon - Thurs||7:30 am - 9:45 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am -4:45 pm|
Hours of Operation - Winter & Summer
|Mon - Fri||7:30 am -4:45 pm|
We maintain and support equipment in all of our listed University Lecture Rooms:
- Smart Classrooms
- Enhanced Classrooms
- Incubator Classroom
- Next-Generation Classrooms
When You Call...
To best assist you with your urgent issue, please provide the support technician with the following information:
- Your name or SJSUone/Tower ID Number
- A quick description of your issue
- Your computer model and operating system. Examples: MacBook Pro: High Sierra or Dell Laptop: Windows 10
- Any extra equipment you are using (adapters, microphones, etc.)
- IMS will create a IT Service Desk help ticket for your issue with the in-room equipment. This allows you to send any correspondence to your assigned support technician. You will be notified once your issue is resolved.