Giving to Justice Studies
Donate to Justice Studies
Justice Studies students are among the university’s finest. They arrive on campus enthusiastic and ready to immerse themselves in our rigorous curriculum and become engaged in our community. Our faculty and staff are dedicated to providing our students with the knowledge, skills, and opportunities that will prepare them for the shifting landscape of criminal and social justice. Maintaining the strength of this remarkable community and ensuring its continuing impact in our communities requires the support of alumni and friends.
Your support can help the Department of Justice Studies continue its growth and fund priorities such as:
- Recruiting and retaining the best educators;
- Developing innovative and online degree programs;
- Creating national and international partnerships;
- Scholarships for our excellent students;
- Expanding our presence through our Ann Lucas Lecture Series, conferences, the Record Clearance Project, and symposiums;
- Funding and expanding research on important issues like policing, social justice, criminal desistance, human rights, immigration, sexual offenders, forensic science, capital punishment, and juvenile justice
Please consider making a gift of unrestricted support to the Department of Justice Studies.
To contribute to the Department, you can do one of the following:
- Donate via credit card.
- Donate via personal check: To donate via personal check, please make check payable to “Tower Foundation” and reference in the memo section “Justice Studies.” Checks may be sent to:
|Jonelle Whiting, Resource Analyst|
|Department of Justice Studies|
|San José State University|
|One Washington Square, MQH 524|
|San José, CA 95192-0050|
- If donating through the University's "Give to SJSU" link on the upper right side of this website, please designate "Justice Studies Department" for the donation to reach us.
If you have any questions about making a donation to the Department of Justice Studies, feel free to contact Jonelle Whiting at 408-924-2951.