Fall 2012 application deadline: March 1, 2012
Visit Graduate Admissions and Program Evaluations for information on applying to graduate school at San Jose State University.
Graduate Admissions and Program Evaluations (GAPE) requires the following information
by the specified date
- Application submitted through CSU Mentor (TBA)
*Information for domestic applicants can be found at GAPE Domestic applicants page.
*Information for international applicants can be found at GAPE International applicants page.
- Applicants must have maintained a 3.0 GPA or higher in their last 60 semester units
(90 quarter units) of coursework.
- Official Transcripts (must be sent sealed by the issuing institution) (March 23, 2012)
- GRE scores (March 18, 2012)
The Department of Justice Studies requires the following information submitted to
Dr. Roy Roberg by March 23, 2012
- Unofficial Transcripts
- GRE Scores (Unofficial copy sent by the student)
- Research statement (in 500 words or less) describing your best research-oriented paper
- Two (2) letters of recommendation relating to your academic ability and potential
to succeed at the graduate level. Academic references preferred.
Submit Department required paperwork and direct questions to
Dr. Roy Roberg, Graduate Coordinator
San Jose State University
One Washington Square
MacQuarrie Hall 508
San Jose, CA 95192-0050