Human Rights Advising

If you are interested in or would like information about our Human Rights program at San José State University, please meet with a Justice Studies advisor.


Advisors will be happy to consult with students about programs and personal goals. Department advisors  also process change of minor and/or graduation paperwork.

If meeting an adviosr to process university paperwork,please bring the following to your advising session:

  • Appropriate forms (change of major/minor, minor contract, substitution form, etc.)
  • All college transcripts (this is especially important if you are a transfer student since we cannot view your records from the Registrar’s Office.
  • Additional paperwork that needs to be attached to University petitions (i.e. transcripts, statement of purpose, doctor’s notes, etc.)

To view current advisor office hours, click here.