Justice Studies Minor Advising


If you are interested in or would like information about our Justice Studies Minor program at
San José State University, please make an appointment to meet with an advisor

Justice Studies Minor Advisor: Dr. John Halushka

Dr. Halushka will be happy to consult with students about programs and personal goals. However, any Justice Studies department advisor can process change of minor and/or graduation paperwork.

If you are meeting an advisor to process university paperwork, please bring the following to your advising session:

  • Appropriate forms (change of major/minor, minor contract, substitution form, etc.)
  • All college transcripts (this is especially important if you are a transfer student since we cannot view your records from the Registrar’s Office. It takes the Registrar at least 2 semesters to input the data into MySJSU).
  • Additional paperwork that needs to be attached to University petitions (i.e. transcripts, statement of purpose, doctor’s notes, etc.)