Department Forms


Undergraduate Major Forms

Take the form and your unofficial transcript(s) to your advisor or the Undergraduate Coordinator (Dr. Wilson Yuan).  

B.S. Justice Studies

B.S. Justice Studies, Concentration in Criminology

B.S. Forensic Science, Concentration in Biology

B.S. Forensic Science, Concetration in Chemistry


Undergraduate Minor Forms

Take the form and your unofficial transcript(s) to an advisor or coordinator.

Forensic Studies Graduation Minor Form (Coordinator: Dr. Shawna Bolton)

Human Rights Graduation Minor Form (Coordinator: Dr. Ericka Adams)

Justice Studies Graduation Minor Form 

Legal Studies Graduation Minor Form (Coordinator: Dr. Edith Kinney)

Undergraduate Internship Forms

Take required forms to your assigned internship advisor.

JS 181 Internship Add Code Application

JS 181 Syllabus

JS 181 Request for Approval of Unlisted Internship (required if applicable at first meeting)


JS 181 Internship Registration Form (required at first meeting)

JS 181 Agency & Student Internship Agreement (required at first meeting)

JS 181 Internship Meeting Sheet (required at all meetings, to be turned at finals)

JS 181 Intern Performance Evaluation (to be turned in at finals)



Graduate Student Forms

Master’s Student Graduation Progression Form

Nomination of Master’s Committee

Department Registration Processes

Senior Seminar Registration Process

Internship (JS 181) Registration Process

Course Repeat Registration Process 

University Academic Forms

Academic forms, which are found at the Office of the Registrar’s webpage, include Change of Major/minor, Course Substitution, University Graduation Application, Late Registration, Undergraduate Petitions and more.  

Office of the Registrar Academic Forms

Advising Guides have been move here