Senior Seminar Enrollment Process
Process for enrolling in Senior Seminar (JS 189 and FS 169) for all semesters, including Summer Session, during the priority registration period (before classes convene).
- Students intending to enroll in a Senior Seminar section must complete and submit the Senior Seminar Verification Form to confirm that (a) they qualify academically for the course and (b) all the the course’s prerequisites have been satisfactorily met.
- The Justice Studies Department will notify those students eligible and provide them with an add code that allows them to enroll into a Senior Seminar section.
- The Justice Studies Department will notify those students NOT eligible and administratively drop them from the course.
Process for enrolling in Senior Seminar (JS 189 and FS 169) for all semesters, including Summer Session, during the late registration period (first day of classes).
- Students who are not on the official roster and wish to add a particular Senior Seminar section must attend the first day of class for that section.
- Students will add their name and student ID to a list kept by the Senior Seminar instructor.
- The instructor will forward that list to the Justice Studies Department.
- The Department will verify that the listed students have satisfactorily met the academic requirements and the prerequisites to enroll in Senior Seminar.
- Attempts to enroll all students will be made. However, some students may not be enrolled and may have to wait until a subsequent semester to take the course.