Kinesiology students move the world! They arrive on campus ready to immerse themselves in our rigorous curriculum and become engaged in our campus community. Our faculty and staff are dedicated to providing our students with the knowledge, skills, and opportunities that will prepare them for the shifting landscape of Kinesiology and human movement professions. Our students go on to benefit the community in many ways as they work toward careers in Athletic Training, K-12 Physical Education/Adapted Physical Education, Fitness and Wellness, University Research and Education, and Sport Management, as well as within the broader Allied Health professions, including Physical and Occupational Therapy. Maintaining the strength of this exceptional program (we education nearly 1000 majors) and ensuring its continuing impact in our communities requires the support of alumni and friends like you.
Your support can help the Department of Kinesiology continue its growth and fund priorities such as:
- Providing scholarships for our excellent students;
- Providing the latest instructional materials and technology;
- Developing innovative and online degree programs;
- Creating national and international partnerships;
- Funding research on important issues in the areas of Physical Education, Health and Wellness;
- Recruiting and retaining the best educators
Please consider making a gift to the Department of Kinesiology.
To contribute to the Department, you can do one of the following:
- Donate via credit card. https://commerce.cashnet.com/kindsjsu
- Donate via personal check: To donate via personal check, please make check payable to "Tower Foundation" and reference in the memo section "Kinesiology." Checks may be sent to:
|Pam Flynn, Resource Analyst
Department of Kinesiology
San José State University
One Washington Square
San José, CA 95192-0054
- If donating through the University's "Give to SJSU" link on the upper right side of this webpage, please designate "Department of Kinesiology"as the recipient so that your donation reaches us.
If you have any questions about making a donation to the Department of Kinesiology, feel free to contact Pam Flynn at 408-924-3046.