FASTFIT, the SJSU Employee Fitness Program, is available to staff, faculty, emeritus faculty, and retired staff of the University, for limited hours when not in use for student classes.
FASTFIT is managed by students in the Department of Kinesiology as a non-profit service to SJSU employees. Fees charged to clients are used to support student assistants, pay for equipment maintenance, and purchase new equipment.
This program was established to:
- Provide a place for current faculty and staff and retired faculty and staff to exercise without competing with students for equipment and space, and
- Provide professional experiences for Kinesiology major students.
Activities currently available include: weight training, basketball, badminton, table tennis, swimming (more to come)
FASTFIT operates year round at the following times for Summer 2018:
- Weight training - Mon-Friday11:30am - 1:30pm(YUH 126)
- Basketball - Mon-Fri 11:30am - 12:30pm (YUH 106 or SPX 107A) but not available in either location May 18, 25, June 8-14, July 9-19 and 23-25, Aug 1-2 (and possibly other times if required by student groups)
- Badminton--not available in summer
- Table Tennis - not available in summer
- Swimming - not available in summer (no lifeguard available)
Cost: $25 per person, $12.50 for emeritus/retired, which allows unlimited access to either listed activity at the listed times.
Questions: (408) 924-3010 or email@example.com
Payments in advance to: https://commerce.cashnet.com/KINSsjsu