Impaction Information

For general information on impaction, go to

Impacted Undergraduate Majors and Campuses 2014-2015

then scroll down to San José State University

If you are undeclared and wish to declare Kinesiology as your major, or if you are declared in another major and wish to change your major to Kinesiology go to:

Undeclared/Change of Major Info for Kinesiology

Use this form to request a change of major to Kinesiology if you are currently undeclared or currently declared in a major other than Kinesiology:

Undec-Kin change of major (pdf)

Wondering if Kinesiology is the right major for you?  Check out this SJSU 'major finder':