We're here to support you in your quest for knowledge, understanding, and practical skills. This portion of the site provides links to the information and procedures needed to complete a Bachelor Degree in Kinesiology, a Master Degree in Kinesiology, a Minor in Kinesiology, and Activity and/or General Education Program requirements.
SP/SU 2019 Graduation Major Form & App*
Due to KIN Dept (SPX 102) By 3/21/2018, 4:30pm.
*Note: advisor approval & signature required prior to submission
Click here for Graduation Commencement Information.
Connect with us on our social media channels; loads of useful information posted.
- Check for messages at mysjsu regularly. Notices from the university are posted there pertaining to your enrollment and progress to your degree.
- Check the KIN bulletin boards in Spartan Complex weekly for announcements and/or academic deadlines.
- Each semester (before enrollment period opens) meet with your Kinesiology academic advisor to review progress and plan next steps.
- Make sure the department (provide to staff in main office) and the University (online throughmysjsu) have your correct email address.
- Get involved! Whether through Greek Life, an honor society, or a student club, you will find that having a network of friends in and outside the Kinesiology program is invaluable and that experiences outside of the classroom are as important as those in the classroom; develop peer groups; join student clubs; take part in intramurals; get engaged in student government
- Take the Writing Skills Test (WST) as soon as possible after finishing English 1B. See web site for information and test dates.
- Utilize department and campus resources
- Utilize professor office hours for your courses; develop study groups
- Utilize the undergraduate Kinesiology program handbook and reference it frequently.