Online graduation application is open for Spring 2018, Summer 2018, and Fall 2018. Questions about the graduation application process can be directed to the CHHS Student Success Center located at MacQuarrie Hall room 533 or by calling the office at (408) 924-2910.
SP/SU 2019 Graduation Major Form & App*
Due to KIN Dept (SPX 102) By 3/21/2018, 4:30pm.
*Note: advisor approval & signature required prior to submission
How to Apply for Graduation
The following steps need to be taken three (3) semesters prior to planned graduate date:
- Have your General Education (lower and upper division) coursework evaluated to be certain all requirements met.
- Complete the Kinesiology Major Form and the University Graduation Form
- Make copies of both forms
- Complete the minor form (see Minor granting department for policies) (optional)
- Turn in completed forms to your Department Advisor at least 1 month prior to university deadline
College of Health and Human Sciences (formally known as CASA) will be hosting a convocation ceremony for Fall graduates.
Department of Kinesiology Commencement Reception
Sign Up for CHaHS Commencement
For information on verifying you have completed the requirements for your degree, please contact the Registrar's Office at 408-283-7500 (press option 3).
Click here for more information.
Verify Your Name for the Program
Fall 2018 Commencement Ceremony Schedule
Graduates and guests should plan to arrive at least one hour early.
December 18, 2018
#SJSU18 on Twitter and Instagram
#KIN18 on Twitter for Kinesiology
Share your photos and farewell messages with the class of 2018, family and friends.