Criteria to Change/declare a minor in Business

Business Minor:

For Industrial Technology or Aviation majors:

1. You do not need to declare the business minor, rather, complete a Business minor form when you apply for graduation

For all other majors:

1. Only if all minor requirements are complete or in-progress will we complete and approve the minor form

2. The minor should not delay your graduation or increase your total units completed beyond 140

In all cases, bring the following to a JHSSC Advisor:

1. a major form showing courses not yet completed for graduation

2. a current unofficial transcript

3. a business minor form

Global Leadership Minor:
Contact Professor Rolanda Pollard at