The Jack Holland Student Success Center provides resources, tools and insights to assist and prepare students for lifelong success.
Mark Isham, M.Ed., M.H.R., M.S.
Career Counselor - Business, Logistics, and Financial Services
Undergraduate students can receive assistance with their resume, interviewing skills,
exploring careers, job search strategies, and more in a 15-minute drop-in conversation.
Career Advising Drop-in and Career Counseling Appointment Hours in the Career Center (2ndfloor, ADM, Room 154 or 255-accessible):
SUMMER DROP-IN HOURS:
May 29 – July 31 - Tuesdays 1:30 – 3:30 PM
May 30 – August 1 - Wednesdays 2:00 – 4:00 PM
Other appointments by arrangement, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for jobs & internships targeted to SJSU students. Thousands of new opportunities are posted each month!
Make appointments for help on career exploration, resume/cover letters, interview preparation, and more.
Join events to gain strategies for building your career.
Attend job fairs & info sessions to network with employers.
Stay updated with opportunities in our weekly newsletters.
- February 27 (Tuesday) - Engineering and Science Undergraduate Student Career Fair
- February 28 (Wednesday) - Tech Career Fair
- March 14 (Wednesday) - Health Professions Career Fair
- April 12 (Thursday) - Spring-into-Action Career Fair
- April 18 (Wednesday) - Part-time and Seasonal Job Fair