Academic Recovery Workshop
The Jack Holland Student Success Center in the Lucas College of Business provides services for you to succeed, your success is our success! We want to help you overcome your academic challenges and provide you with the academic support needed to graduate.
Register for a mandatory Academic Recovery workshop. If you do not complete this workshop, a registration hold will be placed on your MySJSU account, blocking you from registering for Spring 2020. The required workshop is an important step to help you understand your situation and help you improve your academic status, so that you can get back on track to graduation.
There are a limited number of workshops. You must complete a workshop or an enrollment/registration hold will be placed on your MySJSU account on Friday, September 13, 2019 and prohibit you from enrollment for Spring 2020.
- Tuesday, June 25, 2019 from 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM in BBC 032
- Wednesday, June 26, 2019 from 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM in BBC 032
- Wednesday, August 14, 2019 from 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM in BBC 032
- Tuesday, August 20, 2019 from 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM in BBC 032
- Wednesday, August 28, 2019 from 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM in BBC 032
Capacity: 50 seat capacity per workshop.
ARRIVE 5-10 minutes early for check-in.
If you arrive late to the Academic Recovery Workshop, you will have to reschedule.