Online Graduation Application Instructions
The Lucas College of Business graduation application deadlines:
- Fall 2019 deadline was Friday, March 1, 2019 at 10 AM. We continue to process LATE Fall 2019 graduation applications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
- Spring 2020 or Summer 2020 graduation application deadline was Friday, September 13, 2019 at 10 AM. We’ll begin accepting LATE Spring or Summer 2020 graduation applications on Monday, October 14, 2019 – Sunday, January 5, 2020 at 11:59 PM.
Complete steps 1 - 2 below to avoid delays in the processing of your graduation application.
Step 1: Complete the Business Administration Major Form Survey for a Late Spring 2020 or Summer 2020 or Fall 2019 graduation application using a laptop or desktop. Submissions not completed within 1 week will be deleted.
The videos below will help you successfully complete Step 1. If you do not review these videos it will be noticeable in your survey response. If an advisor determines your survey submission is incorrect, the advisor will cancel your submission and you'll need to re-submit:
- Review the MyProgress Video to verify your current major and graduation status.
- Review the Transfer Credit Video to verify that ALL your transfer credit is posted.
- Review the Business Administration Major Form Survey Tutorial Video.
A JHSSC advisor will review your survey results within two weeks of submission. You'll receive an update on your application via the email address you have provided on the survey.
Step 2: Apply for Graduation online through MySJSU – select the appropriate term: Spring 2020, Summer 2020 or Fall 2019. Use our how-to-guide for support.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the JHSSC at (408) 924-3435 or email us at email@example.com.
Fall 2020 graduation applications are not accepted until mid-to-late January 2020. If submitted before, we will cancel your application.