Paper Graduation Application Instructions
Step 1: Complete the following forms (e.g., Graduation Application, Major Course Summary, and Major Form). Please type in all your information and print the form.
- Accounting Information Systems
- Business Analytics
- Corporate Accounting and Finance
- General Business
- Global Operations Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business (Prior to Fall 2016)
- International Business (Fall 2016 or later)
- Management (Prior to Fall 2016)
- Management (Fall 2016 or later)
- Management Information Systems
# How to complete the Major Form:
* If you do not bring your minor form (foreign language, area studies, functional business track from), your application may be delayed.
Step 2: If you…
- need to change/declare our major/concentration, complete the:
- Change of Major Form < 90 units earned or > 90 units earned (PDF)
- A personal statement - See Example Here (PDF)
- Declare Business Major Checklist - See example here (PDF)
- Major form from your current major if you're switching from non-Business to Business. Must be signed by your current major advisor.
- Bring a copy of your unofficial SJSU transcript
Step 3: Bring the forms you completed in Step 1 and Step 2 (if applicable) to the Jack Holland Student Success Center in BBC 008. Our front desk staff member will review your Graduation Application forms to make sure they are complete. If your forms are complete, our Administrative Assistant will help you schedule a Paper Graduation Application appointment.