Want To Apply
Lucas College of Business Graduation Application Process
Undergraduate Business Administration students may apply for graduation when they are one semester away from graduating. If you apply for graduation by our deadline, you will receive one semester of priority registration (Spring or Fall). For example: If you expect to graduate Spring 2020, you need to submit your graduation application by the Lucas College of Business graduation application deadline in the Fall 2019 term. You will then receive a graduating senior enrollment appointment for your last semester - Spring 2020).
Step 1: When is your Expected Graduation Term?
Fall 2019 (Submit a Late Graduation Application ASAP!)
The Lucas College of Business Fall 2019 graduation application deadline was Friday, March 1, 2019 at 10 AM. We continue to process LATE Fall 2019 graduation applications, please email email@example.com for instructions.
Spring 2020 or Summer 2020 (Submit a Late Graduation Application ASAP!)
The Lucas College of Business Spring 2020 or Summer 2020 graduation application deadline was Friday, September 13, 2019. We will accept late graduation applications on Monday, October 14, 2019 – Sunday, January 5, 2020 at 11:59 PM. Students who missed our deadline will receive a senior enrollment appointment, which occurs after the graduating senior enrollment appointments.
Step 2: Are you Eligible for Graduation?
Run your MyProgress report on MySJSU (My Progress Video) to check if your Graduation Status indicates: “Eligible for Graduation” and review that your major/concentration is correct. If for some reason, your status is Not Applied, but you believe you should be “Eligible,” please meet with an advisor in the Jack Holland Student Success Center during walk-in advising hours and we’ll review your case. If applicable, we’ll change your graduation status to “Eligible for Graduation.”
Step 3: Do you follow the Online Graduation Application Instructions or Paper Graduation Application Instructions? Follow the appropriate instructions.
Follow the Online Graduation Application Instructions if you are:
- Eligible for Graduation and your major/concentration IS correct on MyProgress
- If your major is NOT correct on MyProgress, complete the Change of Major process, BEFORE beginning the Online Graduation Application Instructions.
- Exception: If your Business Administration concentration is International Business with catalog rights prior to Fall 2016, you must follow the Paper Graduation Application Instructions
Follow the Paper Graduation Application Instructions if you are
- Declared or want to declare the International Business concentration with catalog rights prior to Fall 2016.
- Not eligible to apply online due to other reasons (i.e. need to reapply for reinstatement)