Name: Jhonatan A. Mendoza
Major: Business Administration/Marketing
- Spartan Shops Inc. Marketing Intern
- SJSU Wellness Center Social Media and Marketing Intern
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. Mobile Marketing Intern
- Frosh Orientation Leader 2015
- Frosh Orientation Team Lead 2016
- Resident Advisor
- Delta Sigma Phi
- Marketing Association (MA)
- Order of Omega
- Advancement Institute for Management (AIM)
Why did you become a Peer Leader?
I love helping students and being the first stepping stone for them to succeed not only in college, but in their full career later in life.
What advice do you have for incoming students?
It's not about who you know, it’s about who knows you. Put yourself out there and try to meet as many people as possible. Networking is king!