- March Social & Fundraiser (10% of proceeds go to LLDSA): Thursday, March 5th. Evening, Location TBA.
- LLDSA Meeting: Wednesdays, 1:00pm: Clark Fishbowl.
- Monthly Socials: 1st Thursday of each month!
- Valentine's Day Booth: Feb 4,5,11,12th. Paseo de Cesar Chavez. Fundraising booth - selling cards and stickers!
- Terminal Workshop: Learn how to use the Linux Terminal. Feb 13th.
- February Mixer. Chacho's! Feb 12th.
- White Elephant Christmas Party - Dec 10th. Gordon Biersch.
- HalloweenParty - October 30th, AS Lawn.
- Linguistics & TESOL Symposium: Sep 26th (Fri) 2014, 12:00 - 4:00pm.
- Workshop: Intro to Accent Modification and Speech Coaching (Bryan H. and Janine R.): Thu Apr 17, 2:00 - 3:00pm. (Clark 100H)
- Workshop: Understanding Statistics (Joe R.): Mon Apr 7, 4:00 - 5:00pm. (Clark 318)
- Workshop: Intro to OSX (linux) Terminal (Lorenzo T.) Thu Mar 27, 4:00 - 5:00pm. (Clark 318)
- Workshop: Praat (Bryan H.): Wed Nov 13, 4:30-6:00pm. (Clark 244)
- Linguists at the Bar! (Nov. social): Thu Nov 7, 5:00 - 7:00pm. Flames, San Jose.
- Halloween Party: Thu Oct 31, 5:00-8:00pm. (Clark 244)
- Workshop: Intro to Optimality Theory (Robert P.): Wed Oct 30, 4:30-6:00pm. (Clark 244)
- Workshop: A crash course on Linux Terminal (Lorenzo T.): Wed Oct 23, 4:30-6:00pm. (Clark 244)
- SJSU Linguistics and TESOL Symposium.Sep 15th (fri), 10am-4pm (Clark 246)
- Film: 'Just a Piece of Cloth' by SJSU faculty Rosemary Henze. April 2nd (tue), 6:30 - 8:00pm.
- Visiting Speaker: Robin Melnick (Stanford) in the LDC (Clark 244). April 3rd (wed), 4:30pm.
- Departmental Town Hall (photos)(minutes) 2013.03.01
- 2012.10.31 - Halloween Party (photos)